Monkey Fun! (A Roundup of Super Cute FREE Patterns)

Best Blog Tips

 


This is a fun roundup of super cute and free monkey patterns. Enjoy!

My Funmigurumi Monkeys form a whole collection, you can search for them on this blog. I am sharing here the ones that are for older kids, the other ones are baby rattles.

I am also suggesting other free crochet monkey patterns that I find very cute. Enjoy!

Funmigurumi Monkeyroo No. 6: Peanuts

Peanuts


Naughty Monkey Amigurumi Pattern

Naughty Monkey



Funmigurumi Monkeyroo 4: Bananas

Bananas



Funmigurumi Monkeyroo No. 12: Kima (We had to have a girl!)

Kima


Flip Flop Monkey Crochet Pattern

Flip Flop Monakey Crochet Pattern



Funmigurumi Monkeyroo No. 11: Mango






Funmigurumi Monkeyroo No. 10: Twigger


Free Amigurumi Monkey Crochet Pattern

Free Amigurumi Monkey Crochet Pattern



Funmigurumi Monkeyroo No. 8: Scoots

Scoots


Amigurumi Plush Velvet Monkey

FREE Crochet pattern

Amigurumi Plush Velvet Monkey


If you make any of these monkeys and share the pics with me, I will feature you on a
Show And Tell post. Just tell me you wanna do it on my Craftybegonia page on Facebook! 



Love this roundup? Spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment